ABOUT NICOLETTE CLARA ILES
Young photographer living in Kent and working in London.
Has completed qualifications in Art+Design and Photography.
- Series Of Photographs & A Canvas Featured In The 'Few And Far Between' Exhibition At The Rag Factory, London - August 2011
- Test Shoots For Models 1, Profile, Bookings, Oxygen, D1, Leni's & AMCK Agencies.
- Featured In A Selection Of Online Magazines
- Photoshoot For Designer Kee Boutique
- Worked With,Modelled For And Assisted Photographer Katie Eleanor
- Photographs Taken And Used For Band Hildamay
- Live,Candid And Press Shots For Model And Musician Josh Beech
- Two-Page Feature And Cover Feature For The Coming Up Fast Feature In The Royal Photographic Society Journal [Dec 2011]
- Photos for band Japanese Voyeurs
- Promo Shots For Band Hawk Eyes And Live Shots At Camden Crawl 2012
- Assistant For Oliver Hadlee Pearch On Shoot For Clash Magazine
- Pictures Taken Bird On A Wire Vintage Company Lookbooks.
- Photo Shoots For Graduate Designer Megan Forsdick, Stylist Jenna Morley And Set Designer Katie Fotis.
- Member of Stepping Stone Studios as Photographer [DEC 2012]
- Photographs taken in studio shoot with KENT POLICE for Police Poster Campaign 2012
- Shoots for Storm Model Management
- Feature from Ballad Of Magazine on balladof.co.uk
- Exhibition at Stepping Stone Studios as Member of the Month.
- Featured on the Guardian website.
- Featured on The Only Magic Left Is Art
- Lomography Feature
- Lomography Interview Nov 2013
- Haunt Mag Issue #7 editorial
- 2nd Feature on the Guardian website 2014
- ✉ Contact
email - email@example.com
mobile - 07773940623